- Location : Nagod, Satna District, M.P., India
- Client : WEST CENTRAL RAILWAYS
- Value of Work : 86.50 Crores
- Date of Completion : 24 June 2020
- Scope of Work : Earthwork in formation and construction of Major & minor bridges, RUB between Ch 23000 m to 43000 m & other ancillary works in connection with Panna-Satna section of Lalitpur-Singrauli New BG rail line project.
- Earth work: 26,00,000 cum
- No. of Major Bridges: 3 Nos. ( 31.50 mtrs. x 5, 25.00 x 4, 25 x 1)
- No. of Minor Bridges: 18 Nos.
- No. of RUB: 11 Nos.